How to Care for Your Silk
1. Fill a bucket or sink with cold water under 30 degrees.
2. Add a decent amount of silk detergent in cool water.
3. Soak your silk product to bathe for 5-10 minutes (no longer than 30 minutes).
4. Rinse through cold water until detergent completely disappears.
5. Press between a clean towel or your hands directly to remove excess water. Make sure to never twist the silk fabric.
6. Hang dry or lay flat to dry. Please avoid direct sunlight exposure.
7. To bring your silk garment back to sheen and softness, iron using low heat or steamed to keep your pieces wrinkle-free.